This screen printed elephant drum lampshade shown here in a cerise pink fabric is perfect for those safari lovers.
This lampshade has been finished with a rolled edge and lined with a choice of 19 different lining colours. It is lovingly made to order and hand printed in our studio, designed and printed in the UK. These high quality lampshades can be made to hang from the ceiling or to stand on a base.
Available in a range of sizes.
The first image shows a shade measuring 30cm wide x 25cm high
* 100% cotton fabric outer
* 300 Micron PVC flame retardent lining
* Lighting association glow-test passed
* Standard UK and European 40mm fitting with 25mm converter plug
* Frame will fit a standard UK bayonet cap (BC) holder as well as a European Edison screw (E27) by removing the converter plug in the centre
* Rings covered with epoxy coating to prevent rusting
* The height of the inside arm from ring to the middle fitting is raised by 4cm
* For shades 20cm wide or smaller the maximum wattage you should use is 40W or energy saving 15W for shades larger than 20cm wide - do not use anything higher than a 60W.
* Your chosen lining colour will change the tint of your shade depending on the colour
* Each lampshade is custom made to your bespoke specifications and are therefore non-returnable or refundable.
* This design has been handmade and handprinted which means the pattern design will always be unique and no other exactly the same will be made.